There was tension at The Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) when fire outbreak was recorded at the church late Monday night.
It was not clear what led to the fire incident but church members on Monday held candle light procession in honour of its late founder, Prophet Temitope Joshua otherwise known as TB Joshua.
Sources claimed the fire started from one of the buildings forcing guests to scamper for safety.
Firefighters were said to have arrived the scene of the incident at the time of filing this report.
It was not clear if any major damage or casualty was recorded during the unfortunate incident.