By Emeka Okafor
The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) has confirmed the outbreak of fire which gutted a building within church premises late Monday night.
SCOAN in a statement on Tuesday said no injury was recorded from the incident as the fire was quickly put off.
The statement posted on its verified social media handles noted that the fire was caused by a minor electrical fault.
It read, “In the late evening of Monday 5th July 2021, there was a minor electrical fire incident at a store house within The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) complex. The incident was quickly brought under control without any injuries.
“As part of the preparedness for the weeklong services celebrating the life and legacy of Prophet TB Joshua, The SCOAN has worked closely with relevant government agencies including the Lagos State Fire Services, whose members were on ground at the time of the incident.
“We thank God for His continued protection. We assure the general public that there is no cause for alarm and the services celebrating the life and legacy of Prophet TB Joshua will continue as scheduled.
“’Nothing outside God’s control can happen to His children.’ – TB Joshua”