By Onome Oghenetega
The Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Dr Andy Ilabor has hailed the re-election Governor Ifeanyi Okowa for a second term in office in the governorship election as a vote of confidence by Deltans.
Dr Ilabor, who congratulated Okowa on behalf of the Staff and Management of SDGs, described the governor’s victory as overwhelming and general acceptance of his good works across the state in the last three years.
Speaking with newsmen in Asaba, the Delta State capital, the SSA added that his boss has delivered on his electioneering campaign promises thus the overwhelming votes for continuity by Deltans during the poll.
Ilabor assured that the Governor Okowa he was will justify the expectations of Deltans by “leaving no one behind” according to the Slogan of SDGs in the development of the state irrespective of their tribal lineage.
- N78bn Effurun/Warri Contract: Edwin Clark Writes Open Letter To Gov Oborevwori
- Moral Values In A Changing World By Hope O’Rukevbe Eghagha
- Zacch Adedeji: A Technocrat With A Big Assignment
- NDT Marriage Corner: Fatal Discrimination Based On Sex By Francis Ewherido
- EFCC Declares Two Delta Siblings Wanted For N330m Fraud
He, however, prayed God to grant the governor wisdom, strength and above all good health to pilot the affairs of the state as well as to leave behind enviable achievements at the end of his second term.